Sunday, December 19, 2010

Growing up 2

This year is amazing. I felt I grew up 3 years older in one year. And it is not because I went to tour some other places. Something just magically happened and wake me up this year. Yes, this world is truly different. It is different, because I never view it like this, I never open my eyes to see this colorful world. I was really wondering how I lived like that before. Live like a machine, think like a machine, and act like a machine. I was so cold and unfeeling to this world, to others, and even to myself. The beauty of the world is just beside myself. I did not chose to sense it. Suddenly I found I can learn so much at anytime, at everywhere. Last time, I had my goal. This time, I have my dream. I was Neo in the matrix. Now I am Neo in real world. It is so good to breathe the fresh air.

No comments: