Monday, December 13, 2010

Change

Not only something, it is the same for everything. The non-changing nature of everything is everything is changing. My mind was split into two part. I acted like two different people. One is a soft and fragile person. The other is a proud and aggressive person. How did this begin? In the beginning I was a proud and aggressive person. After I went through some failures, I become a soft and fragile person. I remember I still can turn back. I always try to suppress my aggressive part. But somehow it turns out my approach of solving problems are still straight forward and aggressive. I thought I can go through somethings to make me rely on someone else. In the end, the part I have been always suppressing has come out. And I change a lot. I thought that door could be closed, but it is opened again in a different way. Yes, I am still proud and aggressive. Moreover, I found I had already gained another character through these years. It is persistent. Nothing can change over night. I can not change myself overnight. What I can achieve is to change myself over years, change myself through experiences, and change myself by thinking more. The goals are important. And the each steps of reaching the goals are more important. I remember Dr Pickard said "Work hard, make use of our hands and do kick ass jobs".

No comments: