Monday, November 29, 2010

People who changed my life

1984 My mummy and daddy, they gave me birth.
1997 Miss Laura Hou, she called me "Richard"
2000 Miss Qiu, she helped me through my senior high school
2003 Miss Heather Bowden, her smiles encouraged me
2004 Ho's family, they are my family in Singapore.
2010 Prof C H Ling, he point out the direction of my career
And in 2010 it is a heart who changed my life forever. I received a lot from this heart. However, I didn't give too much. The shortest distance is the distance between two hearts. The longest distance is the distance between two brains. The strangest distance is the distance between a heart and a brain. The heart and the brain are so close, but they are at different height. The brain is trying his best to fly high to reach the heart. The brain didn't realised that only heart can fly.

No comments: