Sunday, March 9, 2008


Miami Heats is the most disappointing team in this season. I thought Ricky Davis could be the fresh blood of this team. I was wrong. He is the same old player who is fairly good, but never being excellent. Players like him, Kenyon Martin, and Eddy Curry don’t have high basketball IQ.

Yesterday is a shameful day for Heats. They lost to Warriors by 35 points. Wade didn’t play on the court because of his injury. It is obvious that without Wade, no one can stand out to lead this team.

After trading Shark, Heats is going to have enough salary space by the end of this season. Now what they are doing is to lose and lose so that they can have a better chance to pick a player (maybe Michael Beasley) in NBA 2008 draft. They have no choice but to finish their boring season first.

1 comment:

Brad Blackstone said...

You seem to know your basketball. Is it becomeing very popular in China?

I was actually a basketball fanatic as a young dude, I was even captain of my high school team, and I coached, and I even played regularly until I was about 40. But unlike other sports, it is hard on one's system. I stopped before I could injure myself.

Do you play?