Wednesday, May 12, 2010

M's Birthday Party

M is going to celebrate his XX years old birthday this month. He has booked a place in downtown east. There will be more than 15 people attending his party, including my friend F, C, V, LV, and YA.

It sounds a bit exciting. But for me it means I will meet F again and I am certain that he will "educate" me on his advice about W, which I have listened for many times. Being micro managed is not a pleasant feeling.

Before M decided to organize a party, he provide us two opinions for polling. One is having a party in downtown east. The other is having a dinner at Clark Quay. I was in favor of dinner at Clark Quay, because there are a lot of nice restaurants. Against my wish, most people chose downtown east.

M will order buffet from F's uncle company. After dinner, we can play poker, mahjong, or Play station 3. It will be an interesting night.

No comments: