Friday, April 4, 2008

The importance of APA style


I just found something interesting yesterday.

Through the talk with some of my Iranian friends, they told me that some Iranian do believe in Christen in Iran. However, that Christen belief in Iran is not as same as the western type. It is an ancient belief. They said some stories in bible accurately come from the ancient Persian Christen which was found much earlier than the current popular Christen. And it is more like Catholic.

I am not saying what my friends said is 100% true. At least it shows that religion is something that constructed by human.

In this world some people think some religion is true while some is false. There is no such thing. They all are true, because they all exist in this real world.

In this modern media plays an important rule of affecting people’s thinking. We can take media news and reports as reference. However, if we want to see the truth, we should use academicals attitude to judge all the information. The first step is to use APA style.

2 comments:

Brad Blackstone said...

...yes yes yes (Blackstone, 2008).

Aaron Zhao (EG1471) said...

I really want to follow the rules. However, sometimes it's really hard cause some references are so complicated. I couldn't control well.