Sunday, February 17, 2008


I remembered forty people, including me started judo in NYP judo club in year 2004. But now only three people out of these forty still do judo. I don’t where the rest of them have gone. I still remembered the first competition we NYP Judo players fought tighter. But past is passed. I met one of my previous judo friend a few days ago. He got a job, a girlfriend and a lot of fats. He was very surprised that I still train Judo. In four years time, forty has become three. Things don’t change over night. But things do change over years. In Economics, it refers to short term effect and long term effect.

1 comment:

Brad Blackstone said...

You have done yourself well by staying with the judo.
I'd also be interested in knowing how you think you have developed by pursuing judo.

Thanks for this interesting post!